Should your wedding makeup cost so much, cheap, or averagely priced?
As a bride, one of the major things you careful decide on is your makeup. Your makeup holds your looks together, makes you stand out, and add spice to your dress.
As a result, choosing the right makeup artist is very important. You need to choose someone who is good at what they do and is pleasant to work it. You don’t want to have a foul mood because of a vendor.
As important as your wedding makeup is, you should know exactly how much you need to spend on it especially if you are working with a budget. You want to set your budget and stick to it.
Here are some tips to help you decide how much you should spend on your wedding makeup:
- How many days is your wedding celebration? The cost of a one-day wedding celebration is totally different from the cost of a two-day wedding celebration. And so, the cost of your wedding makeup has a lot to do with the duration of your wedding.
- What is your budget? How much is your entire budget for the wedding? How much can you afford for your makeup? You should be realistic and set your priorities right. You have to remember there are other expenses you need to take into consideration.
- What is included in the bridal package? Another important factor that determines the cost of your makeup is the content of the package. Does it come with a free trial? Does it come with a free makeup session for your Maid of Honour or mum? Does it come with free makeup for your pre-wedding shoot?
- How experienced and good is the makeup artist? It is not only about the packaging or the kind of product used by the makeup artist, what is important is how good and experienced they are at their job,
- Are there add-on costs? Sometimes, add-on costs increase the amount of money you pay for your makeup. For instance, does makeup outside of a particular geographical zone attract an extra fee?
Based on the above explanation, you can then decide on how much you can afford for your wedding makeup, Remember, do not feel pressured to go for a particular makeup artist because other people are doing so. You need to be sure of how good they are and their attitude towards work and clients.